- Managing a small to medium sized business can be an onerous task. There are several issues to address from the evaluation of a purchase or sale of a business unit to deciding whether to expand existing operations. Our role is to ensure you have the necessary information so you, as an entrepreneur can focus on the operations of your business to meet the needs of your customers.
- Successful small and medium business clients are those that can juggle multiple tasks in an efficient manner. That requires a team of key personnel together with dependable advisors and professionals, that can meet the needs of their business. At Ian Matthew, Chartered Accountant we provide the services that can help you grow your business.
These services include:
- Preparation of accounting records and interim financial statements.
- Bookkeeping services and development of budgets to assist in the management of your operations.
- Preparation of review and compilation financial statements.
- Cash flow projections and pro-forma statements for your financial institution. Meeting with those institutions if necessary.
- Payroll services, including annual preparation of T4’s.
Provision of controllership services for the small business client that is not large enough to hire their own controller.
What you can measure you can manage.
- Assist you in choosing computerized accounting software to provide meaningful reports--along with training on selected software products
- Full range of tax services, from year-end compliance reporting to complex corporation reorganizations.
- Preparation of annual financial statements meeting compliance standards for users of these annual reports. This can include auditing, review engagement or notice to reader financial statements.
- Assist in development of strategic planning initiatives.
- Some businesses have set up advisory boards comprised of business advisors outside of their business. Having outside unbiased advisors can help you manage your business more effectively. In addition to providing traditional accounting services we sit on the Advisory Boards for some of our clients